The Science Behind Herbalife Products

NUTRITION SCIENCE

Over the last 50,000 years, humans have obtained a survival benefit from an ability to store fat through the actions of so-called “thrifty genes” (1). In the past 200 years, changes in the human diet and lifestyle have outstripped the ability of the genome to adjust to a changing environment and billions of people around the world are now obese as a result (2–8).
Although studies show that hunter-gatherers ate some 800 different varieties of plants (9), today, in many countries, the average intake is only about three servings of fruit and vegetables per day, which fails to provide enough of the naturally occurring antioxidants, phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals that are essential to good health. Highly processed foods with refined starches, sugars, fats and oils often fail to contain the essential nutrients that are found in nutrient-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables but have many more calories per bite (10).
At the same time, labor-saving devices of all kinds and advances in transportation have made a highly sedentary lifestyle possible over the last 30 years (11). A global epidemic of obesity and chronic disease, which is underestimated if one uses the body mass index (BMI) alone, is sweeping the globe as industrialization and improved standards of living are spreading to urban centers.
Certain ethnic groups, including Asians, Asian Indians, Latinos and Native Americans, are genetically susceptible to metabolic syndrome – due to the accumulation of visceral fat that results in inflammation in the absence of marked increases in BMI (12). It is estimated that within the next 10 years, the majority of all heart disease will be associated with type 2 diabetes, with significant increases in incidence projected in China, India, Southeast Asia, Mexico and Latin America (13).
Potential solutions that emphasize social support networks and innovative methods of integrating a balanced diet and healthy active lifestyle, in ways that are personally rewarding based on financial or social incentives, are urgently needed (14).
The Herbalife Nutrition Institute (HNI) has brought together some of the finest minds in nutrition science in the world today for this educational project that offers you not only the latest information available but also an integration of this information into materials you can use in personalizing your nutrition and lifestyle. Information on nutrition science is complemented by a separate set of chapters on fitness science. There has never been a time when understanding nutrition science has been more important than today as the world's population is facing a global nutrition transition.
For more than 35 years, Herbalife has been a pioneer in providing great nutrition and helping millions of people around the world lead healthy, active lives. It all starts with our products. Take a look at the science that goes into all of our products.


                

4 comments:

  1. HSV1 & HSV2 Negative.
    Saying that, herpes virus is not curable is because you have not seen the right person to help you get rid of the virus. I testify because it's only someone who have experience this virus that konws what it means to be in this situation. After my marriage to Loe my hubby, i noticed one day that I had sudden Cold Sores in my genital part. I went for test and the doctor confirmed me being HSV2 positive.
    I felt my life and happiness with my hubby was finished. But to my greatest surprise my husband had contacted this virus and was later confirm HSV1 positive. I started noticing symptoms like cold sores, sore throat, fever blister, weakness of the body, runny nose, cough and finally the was a serious Outbreak. So I started looking for a remedy to our situation because the phamacytical drugs and the pains was too much for I and my hubby. I was looking for remedy online and different website when i saw a testimony about Dr. Akintunde and the herbal medicine that helped Erica to get rid of HSV2, I remembered my doctor told me the is no cure to this virus, I had to contact Dr. Akintunde on his WhatsApp number and told him about us and the virus, he promised to cure this virus with his herbal medicine. And he prepared four bottles of the herbal medicine and send to me through UPS delivery with instructions on how to take it. And only first week of my start, I noticed the outbreak and all the symptoms was off so, I told Dr. Akintunde about it and he said the medicine will eradicate the virus and boots my immune when i complete my medication. After I took the medicine I went back and diagnosed, and my doctor was surprised with my new status HSV2 negative my hubby also cured. Thanks to Dr. Akintunde I am proud to say you safe our life and we remain greatful and we support your mission on humanity Sir, Do you experience such too?
    Tell Dr. Akin your health problem and be sure of total cure with his natural roots and herbs. Just Like Erica did testify to me, I also testify for everyone who need help to be free from this inconveniencing virus, and any other health challenges you're having is curable believe me. All the best.
    Dr. Akintunde email and WhatsApp number below.
    Via email:-
    drakintundehomecare@gmail.com

    WhatsApp number:. +12068994141

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am healthy today because I refuse to accept it’s incurable!
    I cured my oral herpes two years ago with herbal medicine from Now Njoku herbal home.
    Roots and Herbal medicines @ "nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com" is guaranteed and will permanently cure herpes to the nerve cells without causing any damage to the affected cells. People have testified too.
    It works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who had taken traditional medicine and a diet plan from Nze Njoku Herbal Home (nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com) on google to treat Arthritis and High Blood Pressure and for some years now he looks normal. From severe pain always a sick guy Now he looks so healthy and enjoying normal productive life😊 Praise God

    ReplyDelete